What's the purpose of a Hub?
The SOP Hub is an opportunity for us to join arms in the prophetic movement that is sweeping across the nations. A Hub is an extension of School of Prophets In-House, which is in Melbourne, and an extension of SOP Online (which has reached various countries throughout the world including: UAE, USA, Taiwan, London, and India). This is an opportunity for anyone living in the Hub areas to be a part of a prophetic community and to have an In-House experience of our school in your own city!
The purpose of the "Hub" is to partner with the local church and create off campuses of School of Prophets that run alongside our In-House School in Melbourne.
What will I experience?
- Community with your fellow SOP Hub Students.
- Live Praise and Worship.
- The classroom experience of watching the SOP teachings all together.
- Prophetic Activations and Group activities in a safe environment.
- Learn directly from the SOP Staff and Guest Teachers that fly in periodically throughout school year to teach at the Hubs.
- Keep pace with the group with 1-1 help from prophetic coaches and SOP Staff when visiting!
- Receive all SOP notes and materials.
- Connection with SOP at large via Social Media Platforms.
- Small Group Times led by carefully selected Small Group Leaders.
What does it look like?
The SOP Hubs are run by School of Prophets Alumni that have been appointed as Hub Pastors by the SOP Staff. Each HUB meets once a week with the same structured schedule as the In-House School.
Students will have the In-House experience at the selected local churches that will be hosting the SOP Hubs. Each session will look like the Hub Students watching the recordings from the
In-House School together as a class.
The school will have the exact same course material as all SOP students. As well as viewing the video sessions together, the Hub students will be able to practice together in 'hands on' activations and prophetic games just like the In-House School. They will also have small groups fortnightly where they can process the teachings and grow in community together as SOP students.